Vision Current Affairs 17 Apr 2023: Keep yourself informed and up-to-date with the latest global news and events through Vision Current Affairs 17 Apr 2023. Read on to learn more about the importance of staying informed and how Vision Current Affairs can help.
Vision Current affairs 17 Apr 2023
1. What is JUICE?
A. A music album by a famous artist
B. A mission launched by NASA to explore the moon
C. A mission launched by European Space Agency to reach Jupiter’s moons
D. A new smartphone model by Apple
A mission launched by European Space Agency to reach Jupiter’s moons.
2. World Voice Day 2023 is being celebrated on?
A. April 13
B. April 14
C. April 15
D. April 16
3. Name the winner of the Femina Miss India 2023 pageant?
A. Nandini Gupta
B. Rani Mukherjee
C. Priyanka Chopra
D. Deepika Padukone
4. Where is the Zojila tunnel being constructed?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu & Kashmir
5. Where will the 2nd Health Working Group meeting commence?
6. The amount of money will be spent on sports facilities in India over the next five years under the Khelo India campaign?
A. Rs 2,500 crore
B. Rs 3,000 crore
C. Rs 3,200 crore
D. Rs 3,500 crore
Rs 3,200 crore
Times of India ePaper Pdf Download
7. What is the Bharat Gaurav Tourist train tour on Ambedkar Circuit?
A. A road trip across India
B. A train tour of famous Indian temples
C. A train tour of places associated with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
D. A luxury train tour of India’s major cities
A train tour of places associated with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
8. What was the purpose of the meeting between Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva?
A) To discuss climate change
B) To boost ties between the two countries
C) To negotiate a trade agreement
D) To discuss military cooperation
To boost ties between the two countries
9. Where was the 16th Visa application centre of India’s High Commission in Bangladesh opened?
10. How much did India’s foreign exchange (Forex) reserves rise by in the week ended April 7?
A) $6.3 billion
B) $584.75 billion
C) $578.45 billion
D) $590 billion
11. With whom has CREDAI partnered to develop 4000 certified green buildings by 2030?
12. When will ‘Vande Metro’ be rolled out?
A) December 2021
B) December 2022
C) December 2023
D) December 2024
13. By how much did textile and apparel exports contract in 2022-2023 compared to the previous year?
14. In which country is the Indian Air Force (IAF) participating in the multilateral exercise “Orion” in April 2023?
15. When is World Hemophilia Day observed annually?
A) June 15
B) April 16
C) April 17
D) May 18
16. Who will confer the National Panchayat Awards in New Delhi?
A) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
B) President Ram Nath Kovind
C) Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
D) President Droupadi Murmu
President Droupadi Murmu
17. What did NASA space agency release an image of?
A) A new planet
B) The Crab Nebula
C) A black hole
D) An asteroid
The Crab Nebula
At Vision Current Affairs 17 Apr 2023, we strive to deliver the most comprehensive and informative coverage possible. Our team of experienced journalists and editors works tirelessly to provide readers with the latest news and events from around the world. Whether you’re interested in politics, business, science, or entertainment, we have something for you.
1 thought on “Vision Current Affairs 17 Apr 2023 Download Pdf”
Pingback: Today Best Current Affairs 19 Apr 2023 Download Pdf Read GK