Daily Current Affairs 20 Apr 2023: Keep yourself informed and up-to-date with the latest global news and events through Current Affairs 20 Apr 2023. Read on to learn more about the importance of staying informed and how Vision Current Affairs can help.
Daily Current Affairs 20 Apr 2023
1. What did the Tamil Nadu Assembly adopt a proposal for?
a) To increase quota for Dalit Christians
b) To control the number of stray dogs
c) To explore lithium reserves in Australia
d) To establish a National Quantum Mission
To control the number of stray dogs
2. What did the Cabinet approve to enhance in the field of quantum technology?
a) National Quantum Mission
b) National Cybersecurity Policy
c) National Aerospace Agency
d) National Health Program
National Quantum Mission
3. Where did the Prime Minister inaugurate the first Global Buddhist Summit?
a) New Delhi
c) Bodh Gaya
4. What is the estimate of India’s population by mid-2023?
a) 142.57 crores
b) 142.86 crores
c) 143.00 crores
d) 143.28 crores
5. What did Hurun Report rank India as?
a) Second in the world’s unicorn hub
b) Third in the world’s unicorn hub
c) Fourth in the world’s unicorn hub
d) Fifth in the world’s unicorn hub
Third in the world’s unicorn hub
6. How many people died in the stampede during the escape in the capital city of war-torn Yemen?
Times of India ePaper Pdf Download
7. What missile system did Ukraine acquire from the United States to strike from the air using the Patriot surface-to-air missile system?
a) AGM-88 HARM
b) FGM-148 Javelin
c) AIM-120 AMRAAM
d) MIM-104 Patriot
8. Who will lead the Indian challenge at the 2023 Sudirman Cup in China?
a) HS Prannoy and PV Sindhu
b) Saina Nehwal and K Srikanth
c) P Kashyap and N Sikki Reddy
d) PV Sindhu and P Venu Gopal
PV Sindhu and P Venu Gopal
9. What did North Korea prepare for the first time to launch?
a) Spy satellite
b) Nuclear missile
c) Weather satellite
d) Communication satellite
10. Why did the Reserve Bank of India call for a meeting of all bank boards?
a) To discuss the growth of the Indian economy
b) To announce a reduction in repo rate
c) To deliberate on issues related to governance and oversight
d) To review the implementation of the National Pension Scheme
To deliberate on issues related to governance and oversight
At Vision Current Affairs 20 Apr 2023, we strive to deliver the most comprehensive and informative coverage possible. Our team of experienced journalists and editors works tirelessly to provide readers with the latest news and events from around the world. Whether you’re interested in politics, business, science, or entertainment, we have something for you.